Little Peanuts Classes
Little Peanuts will learn the basics of gymnastics, body control, strength and flexibility. They will jump, run, skip and fly out some of their endless energy, while socializing with other "peanuts" their age.
Little Peanuts 2 will expand on what is learned in the Peanuts 1 class. They will stretch, condition and start learning the basic skills on each event in order to advance to our next levels.
Our little peanut tumbling class will just focus on tumbling to get them ready for cheerleading. The Peanuts will just stay on the floor and trampoline area to work on tumbling. This class does not explore the other events.
Peanuts in Training
This class invites children ages 18 months to 3 years, accompanied by an adult to learn the very basics of being a part of a class. Your child will learn balance, following directions, patience (waiting their turn) all while having fun in a structured environment.
- Peanuts in Training (18 months-3): 45 minutes **parent or caregiver required to attend**
- Little Peanuts (age 3-5) : 45 minutes
- Little Peanuts 2 (age 5-7) : 60 minutes
- Little Peanuts Tumbling (age 5-8) : 60 minutes
- See current schedule for days and times.